The 2nd Sports Medicine Conference during the Abu Dhabi Medical Congress will be under the umbrella of the Rehabilitation Congress.
This year the 2nd Middle East Sports Medicine Conference 2013 will be a 2 day conference focusing on various areas within the field, it will enhance best practice and latest developments in sports medicine.
The first day will focus on sport specific topics such as doping, exercise prescription and diagnostic ultrasound the second will also target the physiotherapist market. Topics like sports concussion, MSK and fracture rehab will be discussed.
To ensure that this conference is beneficial for all attendees we are inviting an excellent national and international speaker faculty.
- Dr Kirill Micallef-Stafrace, MSc SportsMed.(Lond.),FFSEM(UK),FFSEM(Ire.),FFIMS, MIM, Sports Medicine Consultant, Executive Member European Federation of Sports Medicine, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dr Alfred Cianflocco, Director, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Director, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship, Primary Care Team Physician, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Clinic Sports Health, Orthopaedics and Rheumatology Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Exercise prescription for health
- Doping in sport
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Military sports medicine
- Concussions in sport
- MSK pre-exercise screening
- Fracture rehab-stress fracture
- Enhancing sports performance
- Rehabilitation Physicians
- Respiratory Physicians
- Sports Medicine Physicians
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Orthopaedic Surgeons